Location: Miami, Florida [Miami-Dade County] - Remote worksite.
- Provide advanced professional services in the field of Software Engineering for Enterprise Development of Security Operations (DevSecOps) assessment and transformation for clients.
- Assess an organization’s IT resources, processes and software tools and provide a detailed recommended course of action and roadmap for Agile Transformation employing Scrum.
- Work with Docker, orchestration solutions Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, and containerized solutions.
- Develop microservices-based architecture working with Cloud Providers AWS and Google Cloud.
- Implement software solutions using products from the Hashicorp suite, including Terraform, Packer, Vagrant and Fault.
- Utilize CloudBees Suite of products including SDM, Flow, Core and and Jenkins OSS.
- Conduct system implementations of advanced monitoring solutions including Prometheus/Grafana, and Elastic Stack (ELK).
- Develop automating security solutions with DevSecOps tools OWASP SAP for web penetration testing, and TwistLock for container-level security.
- Conduct workshops on Continuous Delivery solutions using Cloudbees Core/Jenkins with Kubernetes-based implementation on Google Cloud and other Cloud platform.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or closely related major (foreign equivalent accepted)
Experience: Four years experience as a DevOps Lead, Programmer/Architect, Analyst, or similar position
Four years experience working with:
- Assessment, development and implementation of enterprise-level automating security solutions
- AWS, Atlassian, CloudBees, GitLab, GitHub, HashiCorp
- PaloAlto, Puppet, Redgate
- SmartBear, SolarWinds
- SonarSource, Sonatype and XebiaLabs
- Docker, Docker Swarm and Kubernetes
- Google Cloud Platform
- Terraform, Packer, Vagrant and Fault
- CloudBees Core
- Jenkins OSS, OWASP SAP
- Prometheus/Grafana, Elastic Stack
All experience, skills and requirements may be gained concurrently.