Today’s challenging times have more of us working from home. More than ever, business IT, remote IT, home offices, and home work practices are now an important part of our lives. We’ve been facilitating work from home for many years and continue to provide IT Remote enablement.
At Zivra, we have asked our employees that don’t need to be out in the field to work from home. And for those that need to be in the field to practice health and safety guidelines as put forth by the CDC. Most of our clients have now taken this step, and many more will do so soon. We are all motivated by the same things: care for the people we work with, a desire for everyone to stay healthy, and the hope that by preventing community transmission we can shorten this period of disruption.
There are questions each company should ask themselves when contemplating a switch to a remote workforce. We can help sort through these questions and migrate your network from a local to a remote network. We can help you answer the following.
- Is your VPN configured to handle remote connections?
- Is your VPN ready for the added connection load?
- Do you have enough network capacity to handle the new load?
- Does your Firewall provide enough bandwidth for the new load?
- Do employees have the Teleworker equipment they need?
- Do your employees have network capacity?
- Have you trained your employees in best practices for working remotely?
At Zivra, we believe that we are well positioned to continue to provide excellent service to our customers. The remote nature of our work and virtual offices allows our business to continue with minimum impact. Let us share our expertise with you.
Contact us at 312-469-8372 or ITExperts@zivra.com.